Friday, July 8, 2011

Yellowstone: Day Seven

Friday, June 24

This was our last day in Big Sky, Montana before we headed back to Jackson for one night. We woke up early and started packing because we had a zip line tour from 10-12 that we were doing with my sister's kids. I can honestly say that I am deathly afraid of heights but I have always heard people say amazing things about zip lining so I figured there was no better time to get over my fear. It was amazing!








Tristan trying to flip over in mid-air!


We returned to the house around 12:30 and were on the road to Jackson by 1:30. We made it a quick trip because we were all just tired of being in the car by that point.

We stayed at Snake River Resort and Spa in Teton Village which was a breathtaking place. We can definitely see going back to this location when Hunter is older. We were all so tired that Hunter went down early and Joe and I just ordered in room service and fell asleep early as well.






Dear Hunter,
The night in Teton Village was such a relaxing end to the trip. You explored the main square and loved the fact that our hotel was right across from a dude ranch. I can definitely tell that you are ready to get home and back to our little routine. Hang in there, we head home tomorrow!
Love you to the moon and back,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: