Friday, July 15, 2011

Professional Pictures

We have not been the typical parents of our first baby and taking him every three months for professional pictures.  But, if you really know Joe and I we have never been good at pictures so it probably doesn't really come as a surprise.  We went to Studio 121 at Stonebriar Mall for his newborn pictures when he was five and seven days old!  (Hunter was cranky on day five so we had to reschedule for day seven!)





Then in November, we had one of our friends, Rayna Canedy (Canedy Photography), take pictures of us, Hunter and the three grand kids for what we planned to use as Christmas cards but never got around to actually doing....my bad! 








So finally in May, I decided it was time for us to get pictures of our little man and some new family portraits done using a local photographer for this shoot, Jilly Bean Photography.  It was just an absolutely perfect day!  Beautiful outside, Hunter was HAPPY, and I had found the perfect outfits for each of us with little to no planning!








This one just makes me laugh!

Look at those beautiful blue eyes!



Happy Family!

Looks like he is thinking, "You people better not leave me!"


LOVE!


2 comments:

Kate said...

Great pics! I can see how you and Joe are so in love with him!

Unknown said...

Great pics! (I see what you mean...) Miss you guys!