Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy Birthday, Avery Ann!

 November 24, 2012---If you had asked me that morning what my plans were for the day I would have told you I planned on running some last minute errands and spending some quality time with Hunter since it was the last weekend before we were to become an official family of four.  In fact, I believed it so much that when the contractions started about 9:30 that morning I just continued getting ready.  A little after 10, Joe was really pushing for me to commit to going to the hospital...packing my bag and texting his mom that she needed to come back to the house to take care of Hunter.   Finally around 11, I decided that it was probably time to go since my contractions had gone from 7 1/2 minutes apart to just around 3 minutes apart.  We made it to Plano Medical Center about 11:30 and by 2:20 that afternoon we were holding our beautiful baby girl in our arms!  It was fast and furious and only 12 minutes of pushing!!






No comments: