Friday, January 4, 2013

Dear Avery,

What a beautiful blessing you are to our lives!  I am so excited to have the opportunity to be your Mommy and help mold you into the amazing young woman I know you are going to become.  I know our relationship will not always be perfect but please know that my love for you is unconditional and unending.

You are already so strong and curious about the world around you.  You are a sweet tempered baby but you are not afraid to let us know when you need something!

My wish for you is that you believe in yourself and push yourself to be the best you can be on a daily basis.  That you surround yourself with people that are worthy of your company and that add joy to your life.  That you know your Mommy and Daddy are here for you, support you, believe in you and only want the best for you. 

Welcome to our family, Avery Ann!  You complete us!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: