Tuesday, August 9, 2011

11 Months!

This just absolutely does not seem possible!  How in the heck has it almost been a year since we welcomed Hunter into our lives?!?!?!

Hunter continues to amaze me on a daily basis and my love for him grows stronger each day! Someone recently asked me to describe him and I said he is just a sweet, loving little boy which seems to sum him up perfectly! He loves to give 'cuddles' and 'sugar' and unless he is teething, is tired or hungry the boy is just plain happy!


New this month:
Hunter has started to put his feet down more when he is standing and moving from table to couch and vice versa with more ease. He absolutely LOVES eating and is interested in trying everything we are eating. He definitely has a temper and has started letting us know when we take away something that he feels is rightfully his. He has started wringing his hands together when he is nervous or unsure about someone or something.  I am anxious to see if this is a trait that will stay with him or something he will eventually outgrow on his own.He started on whole milk for most of his bottle feedings so that way we can begin to ween him from nursing.  He has fully recognized that he can make us laugh and he LOVES doing all he can to make it happen.

I think we have said it every month but I'll say it again, we are so blessed to have Hunter in our lives!

No comments: