Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nana

I am truly blessed to have my mom in my life for a variety of reasons but the one reason I am most thankful for is the fact that she takes care of my precious little man while I work.  I know that they are forming bonds that will last a lifetime and I love that they have this opportunity. 

Hunter loves Nana's 'seeing eye dogs' that she wears around her neck and the fact that she will let him try new foods that Momma isn't so sure he should try just yet: scalloped potatoes, McDonald's hamburger and fries, brownies, etc!

There have been many times that I have come home and they are rocking and singing songs just as happy as can be! But, the best was when I came around the corner from working in my home office one day to find them asleep on the couch together.  Clearly they wore each other out! 

No comments: