Friday, October 15, 2010

Back to the Daily Grind

Last week was my first week back at work but since Hunter was never very far from me it didn't seem like it.  This week was a different story.  I only had to work a couple of days but Monday was a day trip to Austin! 

Twelve hours and fifteen minutes (not that I was counting or anything) away from my little man + 100s of miles + being on an airplane with no form of contact = a true test in being a working mom.

I have never been one to ease into things so kicking off going back to work this way really shouldn't be any surprise.  I can say that the rest of the week was a piece of cake!  My next challenge will come in December when I will have to be gone for two nights!!!
                                             Can you blame me for not wanting to leave this face?!?!?

No comments: